The minutes for the EGM meeting of the 28th of April are as follows:
- By general consensus, it was decided that the name of the position of ‘welfare officer’ should be changed to ‘equality and wellbeing officer’.
- The position of Events Coordinator was voted on, and the position was given to Robyn Higgins
- The position of Conpulsion Liaison was voted on, and the position was given to Calum Freeman
- Lastly, the position of Conpulsion Director was described in detail and the process for application was told.
- No further matters were raised.
An email detailing the Conpulsion Director role and how to apply for it will be sent out to the mailing list later today.
For the Glory of GEAS!
Logan C. Anderson